Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

Lightning fast OS, anyone?

How about a 4.9mb ISO for an OS that boots in just a couple of seconds for your netbook? Sure it doesn't look very fancy nor is it anything for big video editing sessions, but I don't think it's made for that. For webbrowsing, word processing and emails it's enough, I guess. If I had a netbook, I'd give it a try.
Nice and clean, lightning fast 
Reminds me of 3.11...

It's currently on version 0.7.7.0 and there is a possiblity to download the ISO for a Live-CD (and of course Live-Usb) and for a floppy (diskette! I haven't had a drive since 2004 or so).
Link

Kommentare:

  1. That OS is impressive. At first I thought it was a Linux distribution, but the Internet told me I was wrong.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks impressive... But I like Chrome's addons! Check out my new blog, puzzledyet.blogspot.com if you haven't already!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. well well well.... what do we have here?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. would be a nice little OS to have on an eeepc or something like that for high portability. since it's so small it's probably very light and i would imagine increase your battery life greatly. would be perfect for trips

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yeah, I totally thought Linux at first. Very neat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think we can see more of these as mobile phones evolve and become more powerful.

    AntwortenLöschen