Dienstag, 8. März 2011

Sleeping Problems?

You got them, I got them, everybody got them. How are you dealing with them?

What helps me recently is an App (Android) called Relax and Sleep (Marketlink).
There are several sounds you can listen to when you are trying to fall asleep: white noise, heartbeats, rain, thunder, city sounds, train, air conditioner, campfire, crickets and many more. My personal favorite is monotone bass. Usually it takes me (depending on my fatigue) more than 20 minutes to fall asleep when I'm in my bed, but with this app, I am away in dreamland after about 10 minutes. How do I know? Because I set a timer for 15 minutes and never noticed the end of the sound.

Another thing that might help is music of course. Maybe you could try out this playlist and the steps they recommend before you go to bed:
Pic from here.

Kommentare:

  1. Realx and Sleep huh? I really need some of that. Followed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lol u use an app to help u sleep? i think its quite obvious that something is wrong with you.

    AntwortenLöschen